Addicted to what works.
There’s a science to advertising, public relations, and digital marketing – proven approaches that never fail to cause a reaction. And there’s an art to keeping marketing communications fresh, relevant and engaging.
Effectively blending the art and science takes experience, tenacity and guts. But once you get it right, you’re hooked. You’re driven to create communications that deliver as much substance as sizzle. To knock down walls between the different marketing disciplines. And bring parts of each to the table. So that your solutions work from every angle.
You don’t have to be the biggest kid on the block, or based in New York or San Francisco, to get it right. In fact, there’s something refreshingly personal, and undeniably economical, about coming from the heartland. Where there’s a heritage of industriousness and a history of collaboration that gets results.
What you do have to have is best-in-class resources. Decades of experience. And insatiable passion that turns advertising, digital marketing and public relations into catalysts for behavioral change. And that make brands relevant in consumers’ every day lives.
Facts about Fahlgren Mortine:
- Three types of agencies rolled into one: a 50-year-old ADWEEK top 100 agency, a full-service, robust digital firm, and an O’Dwyer’s top 35 independent public relations firm
- Capabilities that are specialized and distinctive, yet informed by each other, for a holistic perspective to marketing communications
- Home to award-winning projects that household-name brands trust to deliver strategic results
- Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, a focus group capital in a Midwestern state that represents a microcosm of America and reflects the pulse of consumer thinking and behavior
- Long-standing offices in Cleveland, Dayton, Cincinnati and Toledo, Ohio; Ft. Lauderdale, Florida; Charleston and Parkersburg, West Virginia; and Denver, Colorado
- An eclectic staff of career communicators devoted to relentlessly pushing the envelope